Friday, November 14, 2014

Watch the Global Premiere of Origins the Movie - for free.

Watch the Global Premiere of Origins the Movie: From November 13th through November 22nd, watch the feature-length movie Origins for FREE from filmmaker Pedram Shojai. #OriginsFilm @Well_Org



So yes - I am shilling this. Actually I am not getting anything for it but I did watch it last night and wanted to share the link with everyone I could reach. If you are interested in health (your own or that of someone else) then you should take the 1 hour and 45 minutes to watch this film, not only for the content but also for the photography.



If you do watch it then please let me know what you think. What parts appealed to you? Are you already doing some of the things mentioned in the film or did the film inspire you to do something (or something more?) Or did you watch it and say "Meh - it's not for me" Just curious.



I have made some changes in my life over the last 3 years and practice some of what is mentioned in the film. I need to add more into my life and over time will do so as things settle down.



OK. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment